PLA Members Cinema Advertising Competition
PLA has two (2) Val Morgan Cinema Network advertising package sponsorships to give away - one to the value of $1800 ex GST, and another for $1,200 ex GST. To be eligible to enter this competition you must be a current financial member of PLA, and tell us in 500 words or less how your library’s National Year of Reading programs or activities have made a difference to your community and / or to a specific target group within your community.
Entries should be submitted by email in MS Word or PDF formats to the PLA Executive Officer, Roger Henshaw email@example.com by 12.00AM AEST 30 September 2012.
The winners will be announced mid October 2012.
Conditions of Entry
- Entrants must be current financial members of PLA and provide their membership number on the entry form
- Library Services managed by any current PLA Board Director are ineligible to apply
- Funding will only be provided once the advertising goes ahead i.e. the winning members will have to provide PLA with a copy of the advertising invoice.
- The PLA Board's decision regarding the winning entries is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Winners will be responsible for the GST associated with their prize
- The competition closes at 12.00AM AEST 30 September 2012
Any questions regarding this competition should be directed to the PLA Executive Officer.
A copy of the Entry form in MS Word DOC format is available here